The Guam Nurses’ Association (GNA) was incorporated in 1951 and has been a constituent member of the American Nurses’ Association since 1968.
Are you interested in joining the Guam Nurses Association?
Check out some of the Guam Nursing Association’s newsletters
Guam Nursing Association Bylaws
Nursing: The balance of mind, body, and spirit
Latest News and Events
Be the first to read
Have some Questions?
Click here to learn more about joining the Guam Nurses Association.
- Education and career development
- Build, develop, enhance, and grow your leadership impact
- Stay current with nursing news and trends
- Network and connect with other registered nurses
- Strengthen the nursing profession
- Subscription to the Guam Nursing Association’s Newsletter